Sustainability means "to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.” (Source: “Our Common Future”, published in 1987 by the World Commission on Environment and Development).
The problem is we have been using natural resources at a much faster rate than nature’s capacity to regenerate future supply and we produce more daily waste than ever before, thus creating imbalance.
At Pure, we inspire and help people to lead healthier and happier lives. We aim to do so in a conscious manner that contributes positively to the communities in which we operate and to limit our negative impact on the environment.
Pure’s Sustainability Statement
We endeavour to work with our customers, staff, suppliers and the wider community to develop and implement viable initiatives so that we may offer our products and services in a sustainable and responsible way without compromising quality
- All plastic cutlery replaced with wooden ones for takeaway and reusable ones for dining in
- Reusable plates, bowls, mugs and cups used to serve dine-in customers
- All-plastic packaging replaced with cardboard for pre-packed items like salads and wraps
- HK$3 off incentive to “Bring Your Own Container” for counter items like smoothies & salads
- No stir sticks, plastic or otherwise
- Only recyclable plastic used to make cold-pressed juice bottles, smoothie cups and lids